Saturday 2 December 2017

From the blasted past- Holidays the HST way.

From the blasted past- Holidays the HST way.

Over 30 years ago I went on a holiday, two decades later in a fit of nostalgia I wrote a ten part serial on redbubble back when you could do things like that. It was well received and I bundled them all the parts together and made a novella out of it and put it on line, I even made a web page for it. I then promptly forgot about it. I recently found it again whilst looking through old files, according to the page stats the last time I had logged on to the web site was six years ago. So I changed a few links that were redundant and thought I’d offer it up for anyone who’d like to have a read about an episode from my shameful past.
InEPub format for your Kindle, iPad and other non-tactile book reading devices.

All for free. MERRY CHRISTMAS

PS - Sorry about the shitty formatting,


 HST