Saturday 11 October 2014

Art to my Scripts: Mr. Simon Sherry

Over the last few years I have been blessed to have some incredibly talented artists take my writing and transform it into something beyond my expectations. Over the next few posts I'm going to upload some of these artworks with links back to their respective artists.
FOR A LARGER VIEW OPEN  EACH IMAGE IN A NEW WINDOW.
Simon Sherry.

Simon created the project Game of Kings and managed to gather a heap of artists to do his bidding. A tough job and eventually near the end of the project took on a larger amount of work than he wanted to. Luckily it was all top notch.
I worked on a few ideas with Simon but the Game of Kings is the most colourful and exciting.
These are some of the sequentials he did for the GoK project. All with the exception of the last picture happen at the climax of the story.