Monday 29 June 2009

Comix collection Part 1

I've been meaning to this for ages.
This is a sample of some of my "underground comix" collection that dates from the late 60s to early 70s and reprints from the late 70s and early 80s.
I haven't bothered listing who's in what or dates, at this stage I just show the wonderful cover artwork.
I hope to put up several more as time passes.
cheers
D



Dopin Dan Dopin Dan 2 Dopin' Dan Today's Army
Flamed Out Funnies
Furry Freak Brothers #1 Furry Freak Brothers # 3
Furry Freak Brothers # 4 Furry Freak Brothers # 6 Furry Freak Brothers # 7
Furry Freak Brothers # 12 Wonder WartHog Fat Freddy's Cat
FFB Idiots Aboard #1 FFB Idiots Aboard #2 ROP Comix #4
ROP Comix #6 ROP Comix #8 ROP Comix #10
ROP Comix #11 ROP Comix #12 ROP Underground Classics
Give Me Liberty

Harold Hedd

Hitlers Cocaine #1

Harold Hedd

Hitlers Cocaine #2

Cocaine Comix #1 Cocaine Comix #2 Cocaine Comix #4

Fog City Comics #2 Fog City Comics #3