Sunday 20 February 2011

Top Cartoon band lists that miss the mark entirely (one exception)

It's that time of the year again when I go trawling through the Web to see if anyone has made up more lists of their list of all time favourite cartoon bands.
I always find some popular newspaper , social information or art site who need filler to come to the call.
The most predictable thing about these lists are the same bands who top the search results when you type "Cartoon band" into Google search.
So I can't really take them seriously.
Case in point

Yahoo associated content

Houston Press

This one had promise until I realised most where from computer games and all the links where broken

At least I found one.

Gibson (yes the people who make the guitars) at least thought about it.

And this one is probably starting with the right premise from the get go