Thursday 7 January 2021

Christmas creating 2020

Christmas creating 2020

During CoVid lockdown here in Melbourne we all had plenty of time to do things around the house and concentrate on hobbies. Me. I finished my second bathroom after 15 years of putting it off. Got the garden looking nice and schmik and managed to do a heap of writing and got some comics published.

It was a productive year.

With everyone looking forward to a CoVid free Christmas, which we got, unlike the northern half of the planet, nearly everyone I spoke to was preparing to have a grand time to make up for the birthdays and anniversaries missed due to lockdown restrictions.

So this is my little project to spread a bit of Christmas cheer in our street.

I decided to take my lounge outside complete with open fire and reindeer.


Heres the process. the whole thing cost less than $20 to make. The fire was achieved by using an old TV with a disc function and a downloaded video of fire from YouTube.